Porto Seguro S.A. (PSSA3) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Porto Seguro S.A. (PSSA3) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Porto Seguro S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Porto Seguro S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Porto Seguro S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Porto Seguro S.A. (Porto Seguro) is a provider of multi-line insurance products. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers insurance products for vehicle, life, personal accident, travel, rental, realty, business, portable equipment, events, transportation, and patrimonial. It also offers insurance coverage for notebook, tablet, smartphone, homes, condominiums, and photographic cameras and camcorder, taxi, motorcycle, truck, small companies, and mechanical warranty. Furthermore, it offers credit cards, credit and financing, and individual private providence plans and investment services such as asset management and financial advisory services. It also offers alarms for protection, monitoring, and tracking of condominium, house and company. The company offers its products and services through its network of branches, insurance brokers, and regional offices. Porto Seguro is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The company reported premium earned of BRL15,749.5 million during fiscal year ended December 2017(FY2017), an increase of 4.1% over FY2016.