Popular Inc (Popular, Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Popular Inc (Popular, Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Popular Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Popular Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Popular Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Popular, Inc. (Popular) is a financial holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of banking and other financial products and services to individuals and business customers. Its product portfolio includes checking accounts, savings accounts, electronic accounts, certificates of deposits, individual retirement accounts, credit cards, prepaid cards, mortgage loans, personal loans, lines of credit, car loans, boat loans, equipment financing, life insurance, health insurance, home insurance and auto insurance under personal banking. For its business banking customers, it provides business checking accounts, payment and collection services, fraud prevention service, government guaranteed loans, credit line, term loans, insurance to commercial properties, civil liability, startup financing. The company also provides services such as online banking, mobile banking, payroll services, collection and disbursement tools, financial planning, private banking and foreign exchange services. The company has its presence in the US, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. Popular is headquartered in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.