People's Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "People's Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "People's Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "People's Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "People's Bank
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
People’s Bank offers retail and commercial banking and related financial solutions. It provides personal banking, corporate banking, development banking, and treasury services to individuals and corporate customers. The bank’s products and services include savings accounts, gift vouchers, deposits, loans, internet banking, mobile banking, foreign exchange services, and domestic and off-shore banking facilities. It also offers project financing, cash management, trade financing, trade services, money market, forward rate agreements, interest rate swaps, and securitization services. The bank has partners across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East. People’s Bank is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- 1 People's Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 People's Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 People's Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 People's Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 People's Bank - Recent Developments
- 3 People's Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 People's Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 People's Bank - Strengths
- 3.3 People's Bank - Weaknesses
- 3.4 People's Bank - Opportunities
- 3.5 People's Bank - Threats
- 4 People's Bank - Company Statement
- 5 People's Bank - History
- 6 People's Bank - Key Employees
- 7 People's Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 People's Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 People's Bank - Head Office
- 8.2 People's Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: People's Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: People's Bank - History
- Table 3: People's Bank - Key Employees
- Table 4: People's Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: People's Bank - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: People's Bank - Locations