PHH Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PHH Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PHH Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PHH Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PHH Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PHH Corporation (PHH), a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group, Inc, offers mortgage services and financial services through its subsidiaries. Its mortgage services comprises mortgage financing, home financing, refinancing, loan services, mortgage outsourcing solutions, partner portfolio management, and real estate mortgages. It offers services through its brands such as Axiom Financial, Coldwell Banker Home Loans, First Capital, Mortgage California, PHH Home Loan, Princeton Capital, Rocky Mountain Mortgage, and Sunbelt Lending Services. PHH offers mortgage and financial services to regional and community banks, mortgage bankers, credit unions, investment funds, and retail customers through a network of subsidiary branch offices located across the US. PHH is headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, the US.
- 1 PHH Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PHH Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 PHH Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 PHH Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 PHH Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PHH Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PHH Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PHH Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 PHH Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 PHH Corporation - Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 PHH Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 PHH Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 PHH Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 PHH Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 PHH Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 PHH Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 PHH Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 PHH Corporation - Threats
- 5 PHH Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 PHH Corporation - History
- 7 PHH Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 PHH Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 PHH Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 PHH Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 PHH Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PHH Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PHH Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PHH Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PHH Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PHH Corporation - History
- Table 6: PHH Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: PHH Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: PHH Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PHH Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: PHH Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: PHH Corporation - Gearing Ratio