ORIX JREIT Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ORIX JREIT Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ORIX JREIT Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ORIX JREIT Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ORIX JREIT Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ORIX JREIT Inc. (OJR) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) in Japan. It principally owns and invests in office buildings. The company also owns and manages logistics facilities, retail facilities, residential and other properties. As of August 2016, it owned a portfolio of 106 properties comprising 53 office buildings, 28 retail facilities, five logistics facilities, 14 residential properties and six other properties. The company’s assets are valued at JPY592.1 billion containing total leasable area of 1,080,241.77 sq m of space with 986 tenants. Its portfolio average occupancy rate was approximately 98.4%. In addition, the company’s portfolio of assets is managed by its subsidiary, ORIX Asset Management Corporation. OJR is headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 ORIX JREIT Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ORIX JREIT Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 ORIX JREIT Inc - Business Description
- 1.3 ORIX JREIT Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 ORIX JREIT Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ORIX JREIT Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ORIX JREIT Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ORIX JREIT Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ORIX JREIT Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ORIX JREIT Inc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 ORIX JREIT Inc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 ORIX JREIT Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 ORIX JREIT Inc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 ORIX JREIT Inc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 ORIX JREIT Inc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 ORIX JREIT Inc - Liquidity
- 3 ORIX JREIT Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 ORIX JREIT Inc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 ORIX JREIT Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 ORIX JREIT Inc - Strengths
- 4.3 ORIX JREIT Inc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 ORIX JREIT Inc - Opportunities
- 4.5 ORIX JREIT Inc - Threats
- 5 ORIX JREIT Inc - Company Statement
- 6 ORIX JREIT Inc - History
- 7 ORIX JREIT Inc - Key Employees
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ORIX JREIT Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ORIX JREIT Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ORIX JREIT Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ORIX JREIT Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ORIX JREIT Inc - History
- Table 6: ORIX JREIT Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ORIX JREIT Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: ORIX JREIT Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ORIX JREIT Inc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: ORIX JREIT Inc - Solvency
- Figure 5: ORIX JREIT Inc - Valuation
- Figure 6: ORIX JREIT Inc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: ORIX JREIT Inc - Efficiency
- Figure 8: ORIX JREIT Inc - Liquidity