ORIX Corporation (8591) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ORIX Corporation (8591) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ORIX Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ORIX Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ORIX Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ORIX Corporation (ORIX) is financial services group based in Japan. It offers a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and retail customers. The company along with its subsidiaries offers leasing services, lending services, rentals services, automobile leasing and rentals, life insurance, trust and banking, and real estate services to small and medium-sized enterprises. It also invests in, develops, and leases offices, commercial facilities, rental condominiums, and logistics centers. The company together with its consolidated subsidiaries and affiliates operates across the US, Asia, Oceania, the Middle East and Northern Africa, and Europe. ORIX is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 ORIX Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ORIX Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 ORIX Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 ORIX Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 ORIX Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ORIX Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ORIX Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ORIX Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ORIX Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ORIX Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 ORIX Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 ORIX Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 ORIX Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 ORIX Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 ORIX Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 ORIX Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 ORIX Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 ORIX Corporation - Strengths
- 5.3 ORIX Corporation - Weaknesses
- 5.4 ORIX Corporation - Opportunities
- 5.5 ORIX Corporation - Threats
- 6 ORIX Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 ORIX Corporation - History
- 8 ORIX Corporation - Key Employees
- 9 ORIX Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 ORIX Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 ORIX Corporation - Head Office
- 10.2 ORIX Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ORIX Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ORIX Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ORIX Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ORIX Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ORIX Corporation - History
- Table 6: ORIX Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: ORIX Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: ORIX Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ORIX Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ORIX Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ORIX Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: ORIX Corporation - Valuation