Netherlands Prepaid Cards : Market Update
"Netherlands Prepaid Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in the Netherlands. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in the Netherlands Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in the Netherlands. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in the Netherlands. "Netherlands Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in the Netherlands. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Dutch Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Netherlands Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in the Netherlands.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in the Netherlands Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Prepaid Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Netherlands
- 2.2 Number of Prepaid Cards in Netherlands
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 GlobalCollect Partners with UnionPay International
- 3.2 Gemalto Acquires Shoreline Business Solutions and Source One Direct from Cardiff Holdings
- 3.3 LoyaltyOne to acquire 60% stake in Brand Loyalty International
- 3.4 MasterCard forms partnership with VimpelCom
- 3.5 Gemalto partners with China UnionPay to launch NFC ecosystem in China
- 3.6 Gemalto partners with Svyaznoy Bank
- 3.7 MasterCard partners with Q-Park
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 ASN Bank N.V.
- 4.2 Rabobank Group
- 4.3 Credit Europe Bank N.V.
- 4.4 Equens SE
- 4.5 SNS Reaal N.V.
- 4.6 ING Groep N.V.
- 4.7 Gemalto N.V.
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2007-2019
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2007-2019
- Table 3: Economic Data Highlights, 2013-2014
- Table 4: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration, 2006-2018
- Table 5: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions, 2006-2018
- Table 6: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Netherlands, 2007-2019
- Table 7: Number of Prepaid Cards in Netherlands, 2007-2019
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Economic Data Highlights
- Figure 4: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration
- Figure 5: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions
- Figure 6: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Netherlands
- Figure 7: Number of Prepaid Cards in Netherlands