Navistar Defense, LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Navistar Defense, LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Navistar Defense, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Navistar Defense, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Navistar Defense, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Navistar Defense, LLC (Navistar Defense) designs and manufactures military trucks, engines and related parts. Its product portfolio includes cargo/logistical, combat/patrol, troop transport, homeland security, recovery, medical, tanker (fuel/water) and heavy equipment transport. It also manufactures special operations vehicles with air-assist doors, automatic fire suppression systems, central tire inflation systems, four-wheel steering, and independent suspension; and engines. Additionally the company provides basic vehicle maintenance, preventative checks and services, battle damage assessment and repairs, component overhauls, advanced systems diagnostics, operator new equipment training, and field level maintenance. It also offers spare parts through parts suppliers and its own distribution network. The company caters to the defense market across Europe, the Middle East and North America. It operates as an affiliate of Navistar International Corporation. Navistar Defense is headquartered in Lisle, Illinois, US.
- 1 Navistar Defense, LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Navistar Defense, LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Navistar Defense, LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Navistar Defense, LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Navistar Defense, LLC - Recent Developments
- 3 Navistar Defense, LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Navistar Defense, LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Navistar Defense, LLC - Strengths
- 3.3 Navistar Defense, LLC - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Navistar Defense, LLC - Opportunities
- 3.5 Navistar Defense, LLC - Threats
- 4 Navistar Defense, LLC - History
- 5 Navistar Defense, LLC - Key Employees
- 6 Navistar Defense, LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Navistar Defense, LLC - Head Office
- 6.2 Navistar Defense, LLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Navistar Defense, LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Navistar Defense, LLC - History
- Table 3: Navistar Defense, LLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Navistar Defense, LLC - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Navistar Defense, LLC - Locations
- List of Figures