Morgan Stanley : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Morgan Stanley : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Morgan Stanley"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Morgan Stanley" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Morgan Stanley"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries and affiliates provides a range of financial services to a large and diversified group of clients, including corporations, governments, financial institutions and individuals. Its services include investment banking, securities, investment management, wealth management, investment products, advisory services, equity underwriting, debt financing and credit services. It also offers electronic trading platform, exchange traded notes, equity financing services and wealth planning services. It has regional offices and branches across the US. The company also has offices in various countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, the Americas and Africa. Morgan Stanley is headquartered in New York City, the US.
- 1 Morgan Stanley - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Morgan Stanley - Company Overview
- 1.2 Morgan Stanley - Business Description
- 1.3 Morgan Stanley - Major Products and Services
- 2 Morgan Stanley - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Morgan Stanley - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Morgan Stanley - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Morgan Stanley - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Morgan Stanley - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Morgan Stanley - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Morgan Stanley - Valuation
- 2.3 Morgan Stanley - Key Competitors
- 3 Morgan Stanley - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Morgan Stanley - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Morgan Stanley - Recent Developments
- 5 Morgan Stanley - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Morgan Stanley - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Morgan Stanley - Strengths
- 5.3 Morgan Stanley - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Morgan Stanley - Opportunities
- 5.5 Morgan Stanley - Threats
- 6 Morgan Stanley - Company Statement
- 7 Morgan Stanley - History
- 8 Morgan Stanley - Key Employees
- 9 Morgan Stanley - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Morgan Stanley - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Morgan Stanley - Head Office
- 10.2 Morgan Stanley - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Morgan Stanley - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Morgan Stanley - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Morgan Stanley - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Morgan Stanley - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Morgan Stanley - History
- Table 6: Morgan Stanley - Key Employees
- Table 7: Morgan Stanley - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Morgan Stanley - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Morgan Stanley - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Morgan Stanley - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Morgan Stanley - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Morgan Stanley - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Morgan Stanley - Valuation