Timetric's "Midasco Capital Corp. (MGC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Midasco Capital Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Midasco Capital Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Midasco Capital Corp.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Midasco Capital Corp. (Midasco Capital) is an exploration and development company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation and development of gold, silver, and uranium mineral properties. Its projects include The Cerro Largo project and The Rio Caribona project. Midasco Capital's The Cerro Largo project is located in the Monte Cristo Tiquisio area and comprises licenses 269, 270,271, and 272 covering approximately 4,893 hectares. The company's The Rio Caribona project is located in the Cinnamon Zone of the Santa Rosa Canelos area and comprises licenses 582, 583 and 585 covering approximately 5,183 hectares. Its mining areas include Tiquisio Monte Cristo, San Pedro Frio, Santa Rosa Canelos, and Guamoco. Midasco Capital is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Midasco Capital Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Midasco Capital Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Midasco Capital Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Midasco Capital Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Midasco Capital Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Midasco Capital Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Midasco Capital Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Midasco Capital Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Midasco Capital Corp. - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Midasco Capital Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Midasco Capital Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Midasco Capital Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Midasco Capital Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Midasco Capital Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Midasco Capital Corp. - Financial Position