MKB Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "MKB Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MKB Private Banking"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MKB Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MKB Private Banking"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MKB Private Banking (MKBPB) is a private banking service provider. The bank offer its private banking services to high-net-worth clients (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families and corporates. It offers investment products such as structured investments, investment funds, shares, bonds and government securities. Key services offered by the bank includes traditional banking services, account management services, real estate planning, securities financing, and long term financing. It also offer services such as investment financing, investment consultancy, securities account management services, portfolio management solutions and life insurance and general insurance solutions. The minimum investment threshold for discretionary portfolio management services of the bank stands at HUF100 million, with average client AuM standing at HUF236 million per customer. The bank offers its private banking services in Hungary, Luxembourg, and Switzerland. MKBPB is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
- 1 MKB Private Banking - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MKB Private Banking - Company Overview
- 1.2 MKB Private Banking - Business Description
- 1.3 MKB Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- 2 MKB Private Banking - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 MKB Private Banking - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 MKB Private Banking - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 MKB Private Banking - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 MKB Private Banking - Strengths
- 3.3 MKB Private Banking - Weaknesses
- 3.4 MKB Private Banking - Opportunities
- 3.5 MKB Private Banking - Threats
- 4 MKB Private Banking - History
- 5 MKB Private Banking - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MKB Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MKB Private Banking - History
- Table 3: MKB Private Banking - Key Employees