Timetric's "Leonardo UK Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Leonardo UK Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Leonardo UK Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Leonardo UK Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Leonardo UK Ltd (Leonardo UK), a subsidiary of Leonardo Finmeccanica SpA, is a provider of advanced engineering solutions in the UK. The company offers a comprehensive range of products including helicopters, avionic suites, threat warning sensors, electronic countermeasures, radars, electro-optic sensors, communications and defensive aids. It also includes surveillance technologies, fixed-wing aircraft, ground-based radar, direct fire control systems and maritime combat system. The company offers its products to the aerospace, defense, security, cyber and space sectors. Leonardo UK partners with armed forces, government agencies, academic and commercial customers including London Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Northern Defence Industries, Chatham House, Air League, Institute of Business Ethics (IBE), Royal United Services Institution (RUSI), The British-Italian Society and Royal Aeronautical Society. Leonardo UK is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Leonardo UK Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Leonardo UK Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Leonardo UK Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Leonardo UK Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Leonardo UK Ltd - Recent Developments
- 3 Leonardo UK Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Leonardo UK Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Leonardo UK Ltd - Strengths
- 3.3 Leonardo UK Ltd - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Leonardo UK Ltd - Opportunities
- 3.5 Leonardo UK Ltd - Threats
- 4 Leonardo UK Ltd - Company Statement
- 5 Leonardo UK Ltd - History
- 6 Leonardo UK Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Leonardo UK Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Leonardo UK Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Leonardo UK Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Leonardo UK Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Leonardo UK Ltd - History
- Table 3: Leonardo UK Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Leonardo UK Ltd - Locations