Jefferies Group LLC (JEF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Jefferies Group LLC (JEF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jefferies Group LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jefferies Group LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jefferies Group LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jefferies Group LLC (JGL), an indirect subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation, is a global investment bank that offers investment banking, equities, fixed income, research and strategy, asset management, and wealth management. Investment banking includes debt capital market, equity capitals market and private capital advisory. Equities comprise cash equities, convertibles, and electronic trading solutions. Fixed income contains foreign exchange, government securities, mortgage and asset backed securities, and capital markets. Research and strategy contains fixed income, strategy and economics, and equity. Asset management consists of structured alpha program and managed future program. Wealth management comprises lending, family offices and institutional consulting, and financing services. The company operates in Asia, Middle East, Europe, and Americas. JGL is headquartered in New York, the US.
- 1 Jefferies Group LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Jefferies Group LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Jefferies Group LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Jefferies Group LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Jefferies Group LLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Jefferies Group LLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Jefferies Group LLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Jefferies Group LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Jefferies Group LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Jefferies Group LLC - Strengths
- 4.3 Jefferies Group LLC - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Jefferies Group LLC - Opportunities
- 4.5 Jefferies Group LLC - Threats
- 5 Jefferies Group LLC - Company Statement
- 6 Jefferies Group LLC - History
- 7 Jefferies Group LLC - Key Employees
- 8 Jefferies Group LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Jefferies Group LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Jefferies Group LLC - Head Office
- 9.2 Jefferies Group LLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Jefferies Group LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Jefferies Group LLC - History
- Table 3: Jefferies Group LLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Jefferies Group LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Jefferies Group LLC - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Jefferies Group LLC - Locations