Italy Prepaid Cards : Market Update
"Italy Prepaid Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Italy. It also provides data on leading companies in Italy Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Italy. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Italy. "Italy Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Italy. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Italian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Italy Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Italy.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Italy Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Prepaid Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Banca delle Marche Plans to Raise USD561 Million through Private Placement of Notes
- 2.2 Corner Bank to Acquire Diners Club Italia and Dinit from Discover Financial Services
- 2.3 Credito Emiliano Prices Offering of USD211.59 Million Bond Due 2025
- 2.4 UniCredit partners with UnionPay International
- 2.5 Telecom Italia signs mobile payments agreement with Visa Europe
- 2.6 Western Union partners with Lottomatica and MasterCard
- 2.7 World Food Programme partners with Mastercard
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 CartaSi S.p.A.
- 3.2 Credito Emiliano SpA
- 3.3 Credito Valtellinese S.C.
- 4 News
- 4.1 Movenda and Paybay in partnership to innovate and make more accessible using Mobile Connect
- 4.2 OT selected by QUI! Group to dematerialize luncheon vouchers in smart payment cards in Ital
- 4.3 FIME to provide CPV services for Discover
- 4.4 Braintree and PayPal roll out One Touch mobile payments internationally
- 4.5 CartaSi to accept UnionPay cards in Italy
- 4.6 Darktrace and Paybay partnership makes digital payments and services safer
- 4.7 Seamless Distribution AB: SEQR launches in Italy. US and UK next in line
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2007-2019
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2007-2019
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2007-2010
- Table 4: Payments Driver - Retail Sales, 2014-2015
- Table 5: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists
- Figure 4: Payments Driver - Retail Sales
- Figure 5: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration