Industrial Bank Co., Ltd. (601166) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Industrial Bank Co., Ltd. (601166) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Industrial Bank Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Industrial Bank Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Industrial Bank Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Industrial Bank Co., Ltd. (Industrial Bank) is a banking service provider. The bank offers private, corporate, personal and institutional banking products and services. Its product portfolio includes personal loans, housing loans, auto loan, commercial property loan, machinery and equipment loan, mortgage loan, deposits, debit cards, credit cards and co-branded cards. Industrial Bank also provides corporate foreign currency accounts, corporate loans, corporate deposits, corporate financing, letter of credit, trade financing, wealth management services, foreign exchange services and agency services. In addition, the bank offers settlement services, depositary and clearing service, safe-box services, financial consulting, credit investigation, telephone banking and electronic banking services. It has presence across various cities in China and Hong Kong. Industrial Bank is headquartered in Fuzhou, China.