India Prepaid Cards : Market Update
"India Prepaid Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in India. It also provides data on leading companies in India Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in India. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in India. "India Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in India. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Indian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"India Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in India.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in India Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Prepaid Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Innoviti Payment Solutions Raises USD4.7 Million in Funding from Catamaran Ventures and New India Investment
- 2.2 Western Union Partners with Yes Bank
- 2.3 Amazon Forms Partnership with State Bank of India
- 2.4 Federal Bank Partners with SBI Cards & Payment Services
- 2.5 Federal Bank Partners with New India Assurance
- 2.6 State Bank of India to Raise USD469.81 Million in Preferential Allotment of Equity Shares to Government of India
- 2.7 Axis Bank Partners with MasterCard and Vayana
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Axis Bank Limited
- 3.2 ICICI Bank Limited
- 3.3 HDFC Bank Limited
- 3.4 State Bank of India
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Ministry of Railways launches Go-India Smart Cards in India
- 4.2 Axis Bank rolls out new prepaid card
- 4.3 UAE Exchange, YES BANK and Rev to launch multi-currency prepaid card in India
- 4.4 MMPL launches PaySmart prepaid card with RBL
- 4.5 Canara Bank partners with MasterCard to roll out three new cards
- 4.6 YES Bank partners with Payworld to issue open loop prepaid cards
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2010-2012
- Table 2: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists
- Figure 2: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration