Ibraco Berhad (IBRACO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ibraco Berhad (IBRACO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ibraco Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ibraco Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ibraco Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ibraco Berhad (Ibraco), a subsidiary of Ibraco group of company is a investment holding company.. The company ,through its subsidiaries, is involved in real estate, property development, construction and marketing of commercial residential and industrial properties. It is also involved in plantation, landscaping and trading of building materials and related products. Subsidaries of the company includes Ibraco Construction Sdn Bhd, Ibraco Plantation Sdn. Bhd. , Syarikat Ibraco-Peremba Sdn. Bhd, Ibraco Pelita Sdn. Bhd., Ibraco Infinity Sdn. Bhd., Greater Tabuan Sdn. Bhd. and Foso One Sdn. Bhd. Ibraco is headquartered in Kuching, Malaysia.
- 1 Ibraco Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ibraco Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ibraco Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ibraco Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ibraco Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ibraco Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ibraco Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ibraco Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ibraco Berhad - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ibraco Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Ibraco Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Ibraco Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Ibraco Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Ibraco Berhad - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Ibraco Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Ibraco Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Ibraco Berhad - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Ibraco Berhad - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Ibraco Berhad - Recent Developments
- 5 Ibraco Berhad - Key Employees
- 6 Ibraco Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Ibraco Berhad - Head Office
- 6.2 Ibraco Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ibraco Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ibraco Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ibraco Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ibraco Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ibraco Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: Ibraco Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ibraco Berhad - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Ibraco Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ibraco Berhad - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ibraco Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Ibraco Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: Ibraco Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 7: Ibraco Berhad - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Ibraco Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Ibraco Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset