Herstal SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Herstal SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Herstal SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Herstal SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Herstal SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Herstal SA (Herstal) designs, develops, manufactures and markets a comprehensive range of firearms and accessories for defense, law enforcement, hunting and shooting applications. The company's product portfolio includes machine guns, rifles, precision rifles, personal defense weapons, handguns, shotguns, grenade launchers, shot counters, fire control systems and less lethal launchers. It also offers airborne weapon systems, remote weapon stations, land weapon systems, sea weapon systems, ammunition and transfer of technology. Herstal primarily operates through two subsidiaries, FN Herstal SA and Browning International S.A. The company has production and sales facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. Herstal is headquartered in Herstal, Belgium.
- 1 Herstal SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Herstal SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Herstal SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Herstal SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Herstal SA - Recent Developments
- 3 Herstal SA - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Herstal SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Herstal SA - Strengths
- 3.3 Herstal SA - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Herstal SA - Opportunities
- 3.5 Herstal SA - Threats
- 4 Herstal SA - History
- 5 Herstal SA - Key Employees
- 6 Herstal SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Herstal SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Herstal SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Herstal SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Herstal SA - History
- Table 3: Herstal SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Herstal SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures