Hawthorn Resources Ltd (Hawthorn Resources Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Hawthorn Resources Ltd (Hawthorn Resources Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hawthorn Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hawthorn Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hawthorn Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hawthorn Resources Ltd (Hawthorn) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops gold and base metal properties in Western Australia. Its projects include Anglo Saxon, Edjudina, Deep South, Whiteheads, Yundamindera and Mount Bevan. Hawthorn's Anglo Saxon project is located 140 km northeast of Kalgoorlie and produces gold deposits. The company's Edjudina project is located 145 km northeast of Kalgoorlie and is hosted by a series of gold mineralization of strike parallel quartz veins. Its Yundamindera Project is located approximately 175 km to the north-east of Kalgoorlie and produces gold deposits. The company has operations in Victoria and Western Australia. Australia. Hawthorn is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Hawthorn Resources Ltd - Financial Position