HDI-Global SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HDI-Global SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HDI-Global SE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HDI-Global SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HDI-Global SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HDI Global SE (HDI-Global), formerly known as HDI-Gerling Industrie Versicherung AG, is a non-life insurance company. The company provides a range of insurance solutions in Germany and various other countries. Its portfolio of products includes property, liability, motor, accident, fire, marine, special lines, engineering, casualty, transport and aviation insurance. In addition, the company offers professional claim management services. It market, sells and distributes its products to private customers, commercial and industrial clients. HDI-Global is a subsidiary of Talanx AG. The company is headquartered in Hannover, Germany.
HDI-Global reported gross written premium of EUR 3,999 million during the fiscal year 2016, representing an increase of 0.5% over FY2015.
- 1 HDI-Global SE - Business Analysis
- 1.1 HDI-Global SE - Company Overview
- 1.2 HDI-Global SE - Business Description
- 1.3 HDI-Global SE - Major Products and Services
- 2 HDI-Global SE - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 HDI-Global SE - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 HDI-Global SE - Recent Developments
- 4 HDI-Global SE - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 HDI-Global SE - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 HDI-Global SE - Strengths
- 4.3 HDI-Global SE - Weaknesses
- 4.4 HDI-Global SE - Opportunities
- 4.5 HDI-Global SE - Threats
- 5 HDI-Global SE - Company Statement
- 6 HDI-Global SE - History
- 7 HDI-Global SE - Key Employees
- 8 HDI-Global SE - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 HDI-Global SE - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 HDI-Global SE - Head Office
- 9.2 HDI-Global SE - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: HDI-Global SE - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: HDI-Global SE - History
- Table 3: HDI-Global SE - Key Employees
- Table 4: HDI-Global SE - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: HDI-Global SE - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: HDI-Global SE - Locations