Groupe Loxam : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Groupe Loxam : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Groupe Loxam
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Groupe Loxam" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Groupe Loxam"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Groupe Loxam (Loxam) provides equipment rental services in Europe. The company principally offers equipment rental, and inspection and maintenances services for the construction, building and public works sectors. key products offered include compaction, earthmoving, lifting and handling equipment, sawing and cutting, pumps, and power generators, heavy-duty equipment, industrial equipment, material hoists and scaffolding, suspended platforms, and also offers equipment for modular construction and logistics. The company operates subsidiaries across France, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Norway, Luxembourg, Morocco, and the UK. The company operates through a fleet of 200,000 machines and caters to more than 180,000 customers worldwide. Loxam has its headquarters in Lorient, Ile-de-France, France.
- 1 Groupe Loxam - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Groupe Loxam - Company Overview
- 1.2 Groupe Loxam - Business Description
- 1.3 Groupe Loxam - Major Products and Services
- 2 Groupe Loxam - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Groupe Loxam - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Groupe Loxam - Strengths
- 2.3 Groupe Loxam - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Groupe Loxam - Opportunities
- 2.5 Groupe Loxam - Threats
- 3 Groupe Loxam - History
- 4 Groupe Loxam - Key Employees
- 5 Groupe Loxam - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Groupe Loxam - Head Office
- 5.2 Groupe Loxam - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Groupe Loxam - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Groupe Loxam - History
- Table 3: Groupe Loxam - Key Employees
- Table 4: Groupe Loxam - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Groupe Loxam - Locations