Ghana Non-Life Insurance: Market Update
"Ghana Non-Life Insurance: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the non life insurance market in Ghana. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Ghana non life insurance market.Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the non life insurance market in Ghana. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Ghana. "Ghana Non-Life Insurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the non life insurance market in Ghana. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Ghanaian insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Ghana Non-Life Insurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Insurance Industry Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Leading Insurance Companies
- Latest Insurance Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the non life insurance market in Ghana.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Ghana non life insurance market.
- 1 Non-Life Insurance - Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Societe Generale Ghana Partners with Allianz Insurance Company
- 2.2 Enterprise Group Sells Enterprise Insurance Company to Sanlam Emerging Markets
- 2.3 Stanbic Bank Ghana Partners with Metropolitan Insurance Company
- 2.4 AFB Ghana and Enterprise Life Assurance launch credit life product
- 2.5 Bharti Airtel Ghana, Enterprise Life and MicroEnsure Ghana launch Airtel Insurance
- 2.6 SIC Insurance Company revives plans to raise US$100 million in rights offering
- 2.7 Prudential acquires 100% stake in Express Life Insurance
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 MMI Holdings Ltd.
- 3.2 SIC Insurance Company Ltd.
- 3.3 Ghana Reinsurance Co. Ltd.
- 3.4 Star Assurance Company Limited
- 3.5 East Africa Reinsurance Company Limited
- 3.6 Wapic Insurance Plc
- 3.7 Coface SA
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Santam to acquire stake in Enterprise Insurance
- 4.2 Stanbic Bank partners with Metropolitan Insurance to launch new products
- 4.3 OPIC approves $150m in insurance to upgrade water system in Ghana
- List of Tables
- Table 1: GWP and Premiums per Capita, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Gross Paid/Claims & Incurred Loss (GEL Bn), 2006-2018
- Table 3: Economic Outlook, 2013-2025
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: GWP and Premiums per Capita
- Figure 2: Gross Paid/Claims & Incurred Loss (GEL Bn)
- Figure 3: Economic Outlook