Geberit AG (GEBN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Geberit AG (GEBN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Geberit AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Geberit AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Geberit AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Geberit AG (Geberit) is manufacturer of sanitary technology applications and solutions. The company offers sanitary and piping systems for the construction of new buildings, renovation and modernization projects. It develops, manufactures and markets sanitary products and systems for the residential, commercial, new construction and industrial construction markets worldwide. Geberit's product portfolio includes faucets and flushing systems, traps and drains, ceramics and pipes and fittings. The company provides training on the products and software tools for plumbers, sanitary engineers and architects in 25 information centers. The company has sales offices in 40 countries worldwide and 35 production sites in eight countries. Geberit is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland.
- 1 Geberit AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Geberit AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Geberit AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Geberit AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Geberit AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Geberit AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Geberit AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Geberit AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Geberit AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Geberit AG - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Geberit AG - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Geberit AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Geberit AG - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Geberit AG - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Geberit AG - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Geberit AG - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Geberit AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Geberit AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Geberit AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Geberit AG - Recent Developments
- 5 Geberit AG - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Geberit AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Geberit AG - Strengths
- 5.3 Geberit AG - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Geberit AG - Opportunities
- 5.5 Geberit AG - Threats
- 6 Geberit AG - Company Statement
- 7 Geberit AG - History
- 8 Geberit AG - Key Employees
- 9 Geberit AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Geberit AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Geberit AG - Head Office
- 10.2 Geberit AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Geberit AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Geberit AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Geberit AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Geberit AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Geberit AG - History
- Table 6: Geberit AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Geberit AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Geberit AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Geberit AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Geberit AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Geberit AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Geberit AG - Solvency
- Figure 5: Geberit AG - Valuation
- Figure 6: Geberit AG - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Geberit AG - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Geberit AG - Valuation
- Figure 9: Geberit AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset