Fransabank Syria SA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Fransabank Syria SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fransabank Syria SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Fransabank Syria SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Fransabank Syria SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Fransabank Syria SA (Fransabank Syria), is a bank which offers consumer, SME, corporate banking products and services. The company’s consumer banking products include deposit accounts, current accounts, salary accounts, savings accounts, consumer loans, micro credit loans, payment cards, insurance products, and debit and credit cards. Its SME banking products comprise commercial property loans, daam, commercial in site, business, energy, and agriculture loans. Fransabank Syria’s corporate banking products include short loans, long term, medium term, special purpose term loans, letters of credit, and lines of credit. The company offers services such as online banking, bill domiciliation, ATM recharge, overdraft protection, safe deposit boxes, discounted billing, post financing, foreign exchange, corporate financing, private banking, investment banking, and financial solutions. It has operations in Latakia, Tartous, Homs, Damascus, and Aleppo, the UAE. Fransabank Syria is headquartered in Damascus, Syria.