FirstRand Private Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "FirstRand Private Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FirstRand Private Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FirstRand Private Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FirstRand Private Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FirstRand Private Bank (FRPB) is a private banking service provider. The bank offers its private banking services to high net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Key services offered by the bank include traditional banking, foreign exchange solutions, residential property financing, commercial property financing, tax planning, estate planning, financial planning and business ownership and succession planning. FRPB also offers services such as fiduciary services, wills, portfolio investments and management, local and offshore investment advisory, stockbroking solutions and trust solutions. It offers its private banking services through its divisions FNB Private Clients, FNB Trust Services, Ashburton, FirstRand Trustees, and FNB Securities. The bank is a private banking arm of FirstRand Limited, a banking and financial service provider based in South Africa. FRPB offers its private banking services in Asia and Africa. FRPB is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 1 FirstRand Private Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 FirstRand Private Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 FirstRand Private Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 FirstRand Private Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 FirstRand Private Bank - Recent Developments
- 3 FirstRand Private Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 FirstRand Private Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 FirstRand Private Bank - Strengths
- 3.3 FirstRand Private Bank - Weaknesses
- 3.4 FirstRand Private Bank - Opportunities
- 3.5 FirstRand Private Bank - Threats
- 4 FirstRand Private Bank - History
- 5 FirstRand Private Bank - Key Employees
- 6 FirstRand Private Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 FirstRand Private Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 FirstRand Private Bank - Head Office
- 7.2 FirstRand Private Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: FirstRand Private Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: FirstRand Private Bank - History
- Table 3: FirstRand Private Bank - Key Employees
- Table 4: FirstRand Private Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: FirstRand Private Bank - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: FirstRand Private Bank - Locations
- List of Figures