EPR Properties (EPR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "EPR Properties (EPR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EPR Properties"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "EPR Properties" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "EPR Properties"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
EPR Properties (EPR) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include real estate investment trust services, real estate management, real estate development, property buying and selling, property rental and leasing, property acquisition, property transaction, and real estate operation services. Its other services comprise diversification, project management, partnership, development, investments, management, acquisitions, operations, ownership, construction management, designing, consultation, cost analysis, facilities operations and management, real estate assets management, and tailored financing solutions. EPR also provides market studies, amenity concepts, conceptual site planning, development and operating cost projections, financial feasibility and alternatives, revenue projections, and risk management services, among others. The company invests and develops megaplex theatres, entertainment retail centers, family entertainment centers, metro ski parks, waterparks, golf entertainment complexes, public charter schools, and early childhood education centers. EPR is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, the US.