Dimeco, Inc. (DIMC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Dimeco, Inc. (DIMC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dimeco, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dimeco, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Dimeco, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dimeco, Inc. (Dimeco) is a bank holding company for The Dime Bank. The company offers personal banking and business banking. Its personal banking includes checking accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, certificate of deposit, individual retirement accounts, deposit rates, and reorder checks. Dimeco's business banking comprises business checking and money market accounts, cash management, and merchant services. The company offers personal loans such as automobile loans, recreational vehicle loans, lot loans, collateral loans, home equity loans, home equity lines of credit and residential mortgages; and business loans, which include mortgages, acquisition financing, equipment loans, lines of credit, vehicle loans, letters of credit and capital improvement. It provides wealth management services including retirement savings plans, insurance products, mutual funds, educational savings plans, stocks and bonds, money management, advisory services and financial and estate planning services. The company operates seven branches in Honesdale, Hawley, Damascus, Greentown, Dingmans Ferry, and Carbondale, Pennsylvania. Dimeco is headquartered in Honesdale, Pennsylvania, the US.