Critical Elements Corporation (CRE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Critical Elements Corporation (CRE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Critical Elements Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Critical Elements Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Critical Elements Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Critical Elements Corp (CEC), formerly known as First Gold Exploration Inc, is a mining exploration company. The company is involved in acquisition, exploration and development of mining properties. Its properties include rose lithium and tantalum property, caumont property, dumulon property, duval property, lemare property, nisk property, valiquette property, amiral property, arques property, bourier property and other properties. Its rose property consists of 500 active mining titles as well nisk property comprises of 105 claims, amiral composed of eight and arques property comprises 127 claims among others. The company is focused on the rare earths, particularly lithium and tantalum, beryllium, rubidium. CEC is headquartered at Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 Critical Elements Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Critical Elements Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Critical Elements Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Critical Elements Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Critical Elements Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Critical Elements Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Critical Elements Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Critical Elements Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 Critical Elements Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Critical Elements Corp - Recent Developments
- 4 Critical Elements Corp - Key Employees
- 5 Critical Elements Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Critical Elements Corp - Head Office
- 5.2 Critical Elements Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Critical Elements Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Critical Elements Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Critical Elements Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Critical Elements Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Critical Elements Corp - Key Employees
- Table 6: Critical Elements Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Critical Elements Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Critical Elements Corp - Solvency