Credit du Maroc (CDM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Credit du Maroc (CDM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Credit du Maroc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Credit du Maroc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Credit du Maroc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Credit du Maroc (CDM), a subsidiary of Credit Agricole SA, is a banking service provider. The company provides commercial banking, investment banking, and other services. It offers investment and insurance products, services, and securities. CDM provides fixed-interest investment, saving products, financing projects, private banking, electronic banking, and asset management. The company offers credits, account management without a bank account, e-banking, and mobile banking solutions. It also provides e-statements for individuals and customer e-documents for companies. The company caters to individuals, professionals, and corporate clients, among others. It has operations across Morocco. CDM is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
- 1 Credit du Maroc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Credit du Maroc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Credit du Maroc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Credit du Maroc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Credit du Maroc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Credit du Maroc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Credit du Maroc - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Credit du Maroc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Credit du Maroc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Credit du Maroc - Valuation
- 2.3 Credit du Maroc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Credit du Maroc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Credit du Maroc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Credit du Maroc - Valuation
- 3 Credit du Maroc - Recent Developments
- 4 Credit du Maroc - Key Events
- 5 Credit du Maroc - Key Employees
- 6 Credit du Maroc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Credit du Maroc - Head Office
- 6.2 Credit du Maroc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Credit du Maroc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Credit du Maroc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Credit du Maroc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Credit du Maroc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Credit du Maroc - Key Events
- Table 6: Credit du Maroc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Credit du Maroc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Credit du Maroc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Credit du Maroc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Credit du Maroc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Credit du Maroc - Valuation
- Figure 5: Credit du Maroc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Credit du Maroc - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Credit du Maroc - Valuation