Covea Insurance plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Covea Insurance plc" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
Timetric's "Covea Insurance plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Covea Insurance plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Covea Insurance plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Covea Insurance plc (Covea Insurance), formerly MMA Insurance plc, a subsidiary of MMA Holdings UK plc, is an insurance company which offers personal insurance and commercial insurance products. The company’s personal insurance products include private car insurance, motor breakdown insurance, home insurance, profile insurance, and provident insurance. Its commercial insurance products comprise real estate, motor fleet, executive business, residential property owners, commercial property owners, and motor trade road risks. The company also offers life insurance, pet insurance, personal accident insurance, short term income protection, and payment protection. It has operations in the UK and Canada. Covea Insurance is headquartered in Reading, the UK.
- 1 Covea Insurance plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Covea Insurance plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Covea Insurance plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Covea Insurance plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Covea Insurance plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Covea Insurance plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Covea Insurance plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Covea Insurance plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Covea Insurance plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Covea Insurance plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Covea Insurance plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Covea Insurance plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Covea Insurance plc - Threats
- 5 Covea Insurance plc - History
- 6 Covea Insurance plc - Key Employees
- 7 Covea Insurance plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Covea Insurance plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Covea Insurance plc - Head Office
- 8.2 Covea Insurance plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Covea Insurance plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Covea Insurance plc - History
- Table 3: Covea Insurance plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Covea Insurance plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Covea Insurance plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Covea Insurance plc - Locations