First Commercial Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "First Commercial Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Commercial Bank"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Commercial Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Commercial Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Commercial Bank (FCB) is a banking service provider. The bank offers a range of personal and business banking products and services to individual and corporate clients. The portfolio of products offered by the bank includes business accounts, personal savings accounts, and money market accounts, certificates of deposits, individual retirement accounts, home mortgage, consumer loans, credit cards, debit cards, life insurance and non-life insurance. Its services portfolio includes long term and short term financing, special financial solution services, investment advisory and services, mobile banking, on-line banking, ATM services, branch banking services, locker services, money order services and money transfer services. They also offered treasury management services, institutional trust solution services, merchant services, risk management services, government banking services, international banking services, family office services and wealth management services. The bank operates as a division of Synovus Financial Corp. FCB is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.
- 1 First Commercial Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 First Commercial Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 First Commercial Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 First Commercial Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 First Commercial Bank - Recent Developments
- 3 First Commercial Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 First Commercial Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 First Commercial Bank - Strengths
- 3.3 First Commercial Bank - Weaknesses
- 3.4 First Commercial Bank - Opportunities
- 3.5 First Commercial Bank - Threats
- 4 First Commercial Bank - History
- 5 First Commercial Bank - Key Employees
- 6 First Commercial Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 First Commercial Bank - Head Office
- 6.2 First Commercial Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: First Commercial Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: First Commercial Bank - History
- Table 3: First Commercial Bank - Key Employees
- Table 4: First Commercial Bank - Locations