China Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"China Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in China. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in China Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in China. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in China. "China Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in China. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Chinese Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"China Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in China.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in China Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 International Checkout and Planet Payment Partners with UnionPay International
- 2.2 First Bank of Nigeria Partners with PayPal
- 2.3 Gigold (Tianjin) Network Partners with Network for Electronic Transfers
- 2.4 UnionPay International Partners with Leumi Card
- 2.5 China Minsheng Banking partners with American Express
- 2.6 UnionPay International signs cooperation agreement with Vietnam National Financial Switching
- 2.7 MasterCard partners with China Construction Bank to launch digital payment service ‘MasterPass’ in China
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Agricultural Bank of China Limited
- 3.2 Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited
- 3.3 China Construction Bank Corporation
- 3.4 Industrial Bank Co., Ltd.
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 UnionPay issues first card in the US
- 4.2 Himalayan Bank, UnionPay launch international prepaid card
- 4.3 Starbucks expands Starbucks Cards to China in time for the Lunar New Year
- 4.4 Alipay extends transit card service to Singapore, Thailand and Macau
- 4.5 Bank of China, UnionPay team up to launch new travel card
- 4.6 OneCard to launch all-in-one card in China
- 4.7 Taming the dragon
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 1999-2011
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists