Cambodia Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Cambodia Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Cambodia. It also provides data on latest market data in Cambodia Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Cambodia. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Cambodia. "Cambodia Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Cambodia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Cambodian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Cambodia Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Cambodia.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Cambodia Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Acquires 12.25% stake in ACLEDA Bank
- 2.2 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group plans to divest 55% stake in ANZ Royal Bank (Cambodia)
- 2.3 Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia partners with WING to launch new Angry Bird Visa card
- 2.4 ORIX Corp. acquires 6% stake in ACLEDA Bank
- 2.5 Singapore Banking Corporation signs MoU with JCB International
- 2.6 Mizuho Bank partners with Canadia Bank
- 2.7 E.SUN Commercial Bank to acquire 70% stake in Union Commercial Bank
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 Wing, Foreign Trade Bank launch prepaid Visa cards in Cambodia
- 3.2 ACLEDA Bank to accept JCB cards in Cambodia
- 3.3 ACLEDA Bank launches new Visa credit card
- 3.4 UnionPay, Mekong Bank to issue co-branded cards in Cambodia
- 3.5 UnionPay International and Mekong Bank jointly issue Cambodia‘s first UnionPay platinum IC Credit card
- 3.6 ABA Bank of Cambodia teams up with UnionPay to issue chip debit cards
- 3.7 Bitcoin enthusiast seeks virtual currency usage in Cambodia
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions