CONPES – Riohacha Prison Development – Guajira - Project Profile
"CONPES – Riohacha Prison Development – Guajira - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CONPES – Riohacha Prison Development – Guajira - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
El Consejo Nacional de Política Económica y Social is planning to build a Prison in Riohacha in Guajiora, Colombia.
The project involves the construction of prison house blocks, an office building, a visitor facilities area, a kitchen area, store rooms, a health center, an education center, and water and sanitation systems, and the installation of security systems and lighting systems.
The project got delayed due to the land dispute. Study work is started again as local communities are opposing the project.
Study activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a prison for 1500 prisoners in Riohacha in Guajiora, Colombia.
The US$67 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of prison house blocks
2. Construction of an office building
3. Construction of a visitors facilities area
4. Construction of a kitchen area
5. Construction of store rooms
6. Construction of a health center
7. Construction of an education center
8. Construction of water and sanitation system
9. Installation of security systems
10. Installation of lighting systemsReasons To Buy