Bupa Global : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bupa Global : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bupa Global"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bupa Global" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bupa Global"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bupa Global is a subsidiary of British United Provident Association Ltd (Bupa). The company offers insurance solutions local and worldwide. It offers a wide range of products and services, such as short-term international insurance, annual healthcare insurance plan, travel insurance, health insurance, maritime insurance, mining health insurance, dental care, maternity care and optical care. In addition, the company offers free second medical opinion services and health-related advisory services. The company has a presence in several countries, including Hong Kong, the UK, the US, Spain, Denmark, France, Egypt, the UAE and Australia. Bupa Global, incorporated in 1971, is headquartered in Brighton, the UK.
- 1 Bupa Global - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bupa Global - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bupa Global - Business Description
- 1.3 Bupa Global - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bupa Global - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Bupa Global - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Bupa Global - Recent Developments
- 4 Bupa Global - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Bupa Global - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Bupa Global - Strengths
- 4.3 Bupa Global - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Bupa Global - Opportunities
- 4.5 Bupa Global - Threats
- 5 Bupa Global - History
- 6 Bupa Global - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bupa Global - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bupa Global - History
- Table 3: Bupa Global - Key Employees