Timetric's "Brit Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brit Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brit Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brit Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brit Limited (Brit), a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, is a provider of insurance and reinsurance solutions. The company underwrites a range of insurance and reinsurance products with focus on property, casualty and energy businesses. It offers insurance products for accident and health, marine, contingency, bloodstock, liability, aviation, legal expense, property, liability, specialty lines, and war and terrorism. It also offers reinsurance products such as casualty treaty reinsurance, property treaty reinsurance, and marine reinsurance. It markets and distributes its products through a network of its branches, brokers and other intermediaries. The company has a presence across the Continental Europe, North America and Asia. Brit is headquartered in London, the UK.
The company reported gross written premiums of US$1,912.2 million in FY2016, a decline of 4.4% over FY2015. Its net written premiums was US$1,480.2 million, a decline of 9.2% over FY2015.
- 1 Brit Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Brit Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Brit Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Brit Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Brit Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 Brit Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Brit Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Brit Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 Brit Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Brit Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 Brit Limited - Threats
- 4 Brit Limited - Company Statement
- 5 Brit Limited - History
- 6 Brit Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Brit Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Brit Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Brit Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 Brit Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Brit Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Brit Limited - History
- Table 3: Brit Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Brit Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Brit Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Brit Limited - Locations