Timetric's "Braxton Technologies LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Braxton Technologies LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Braxton Technologies LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Braxton Technologies LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Braxton Technologies LLC (Braxton), a subsidiary of the O’Neil Group Company (OGC) is a provider of software development and engineering services for multiple space operations and weapons systems programs.. The company offers command and control products and services for government and commercial applications. It also provides hardware and software components, telemetry, flight dynamics, simulation and other custom products for aerospace vehicles and their mission payloads. It also offers global positioning system, anomaly resolution, disposal operations and other critical missile and satellite systems. Its major customers include Lockheed Martin, the US Department of Energy (DoE), Honeywell, URS, Intelsat, Harris, Exelis, and NASA. Braxton is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the US.
- 1 Braxton Technologies LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Braxton Technologies LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Braxton Technologies LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Braxton Technologies LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Braxton Technologies LLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Braxton Technologies LLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Braxton Technologies LLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Braxton Technologies LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Braxton Technologies LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Braxton Technologies LLC - Strengths
- 4.3 Braxton Technologies LLC - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Braxton Technologies LLC - Opportunities
- 4.5 Braxton Technologies LLC - Threats
- 5 Braxton Technologies LLC - History
- 6 Braxton Technologies LLC - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Braxton Technologies LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Braxton Technologies LLC - History
- Table 3: Braxton Technologies LLC - Key Employees