Bankinter Banca Privada : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bankinter Banca Privada : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bankinter Banca Privada"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bankinter Banca Privada" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bankinter Banca Privada"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bankinter Banca Privada is the Spanish private banking arm of Bankinter Group. It offers its private banking services to high net worth individuals (HNWIs, clients with assets worth US$1 million or more excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Its product offering includes traditional investment products, structured products, equities and derivatives. Its service offerings include assets management services, portfolio management and advisory services, real estate consultancy and planning, tax planning, legal and tax estate consultancy, and corporate finance. The bank also offers services such as investments in alternative energy, inheritance planning, administration and management of holding companies, investments in arts, and financial consultancy services. Bankinter Banca Privada has its headquarters in Madrid, Spain.
- 1 Bankinter Banca Privada - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bankinter Banca Privada - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bankinter Banca Privada - Business Description
- 1.3 Bankinter Banca Privada - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bankinter Banca Privada - Recent Developments
- 3 Bankinter Banca Privada - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Bankinter Banca Privada - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Bankinter Banca Privada - Strengths
- 3.3 Bankinter Banca Privada - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Bankinter Banca Privada - Opportunities
- 3.5 Bankinter Banca Privada - Threats
- 4 Bankinter Banca Privada - History
- 5 Bankinter Banca Privada - Key Employees
- 6 Bankinter Banca Privada - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Bankinter Banca Privada - Head Office
- 6.2 Bankinter Banca Privada - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bankinter Banca Privada - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bankinter Banca Privada - History
- Table 3: Bankinter Banca Privada - Key Employees
- Table 4: Bankinter Banca Privada - Locations
- List of Figures