Bank of Ireland (BIR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bank of Ireland (BIR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of Ireland"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank of Ireland" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank of Ireland"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank of Ireland is a provider of banking and other financial products and services. The bank offers a range of retail banking and corporate banking products and services to its customers Its portfolio of products include checking accounts, deposits, term loans, mortgages, business loans, personal loans, car loans, home loans, student loans, credit cards and debit cards. Bank of Ireland also provides insurance solutions such as life insurance, home insurance, car insurance, travel insurance and pension products. The services offered by the bank are financing, debt factoring, treasury, corporate banking, investment fund management, advisory services, payment services and online banking services. Through these products and services, it caters to individual and business customers, and corporations. The bank operates through a network of retail branches and ATMs. It has offices in Dublin, London, Connecticut, Illinois, New York, Chicago and branches in Paris and Frankfurt. Bank of Ireland is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1 Bank of Ireland - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank of Ireland - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank of Ireland - Business Description
- 1.3 Bank of Ireland - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank of Ireland - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bank of Ireland - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bank of Ireland - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bank of Ireland - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Bank of Ireland - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bank of Ireland - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bank of Ireland - Valuation
- 2.3 Bank of Ireland - Key Competitors
- 3 Bank of Ireland - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Bank of Ireland - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Bank of Ireland - Recent Developments
- 5 Bank of Ireland - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Bank of Ireland - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Bank of Ireland - Strengths
- 5.3 Bank of Ireland - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Bank of Ireland - Opportunities
- 5.5 Bank of Ireland - Threats
- 6 Bank of Ireland - Company Statement
- 7 Bank of Ireland - History
- 8 Bank of Ireland - Key Employees
- 9 Bank of Ireland - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Bank of Ireland - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Bank of Ireland - Head Office
- 10.2 Bank of Ireland - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank of Ireland - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank of Ireland - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bank of Ireland - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bank of Ireland - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bank of Ireland - History
- Table 6: Bank of Ireland - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bank of Ireland - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Bank of Ireland - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Bank of Ireland - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bank of Ireland - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bank of Ireland - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bank of Ireland - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bank of Ireland - Valuation