First Bancorp of Indiana Inc (FBPI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "First Bancorp of Indiana Inc (FBPI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Bancorp of Indiana Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "First Bancorp of Indiana Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "First Bancorp of Indiana Inc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
First Bancorp of Indiana Inc (First Bancorp) is a bank holding company of First Federal Savings Bank which offers personal and business banking products and financial services. The company’s personal banking products include personal deposit accounts, savings accounts, checking, health savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposits, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business deposit accounts, business checking, small business, and community first checking accounts, and business debit and credit cards. First Bancorp’s loan products include personal loans, consumer, home equity, mortgage, commercial, real estate, SBA, and working capital loans. The company also provides insurance products, mutual funds, annuities, stocks, and bonds. It offers services such as overdraft protection, safe deposit boxes, direct deposit, cash management, retirement planning, wealth management, and online, mobile, and investment banking services, among others. The company has operations in Evansville, Washington, Newburgh, and St. Petersburg, the US. First Bancorp is headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, the US.