Banco Popular Espanol, S.A. (POP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Banco Popular Espanol, S.A. (POP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banco Popular Espanol, S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Banco Popular Espanol, S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Banco Popular Espanol, S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banco Popular Espanol SA (Banco Popular) provides a wide range of banking and financial products and services. The bank offers products and services in the fields of commercial and retail banking, assets management and insurance. It primarily offers its products and services to individual and SME clients. Its portfolio of products include credit cards, debit cards, mutual funds, personal loans, mortgage loans, term and other loans, pension plans, time deposits, demand accounts, savings accounts, life insurance and general insurance, In addition, it offers various services such as securities and foreign currency purchases, loan-related services, trade finance, foreign exchange services, asset management services, cash management services, real estate services and ATM services. The bank operates through a network of its branches in Spain, Belgium, Chile, Germany, Hong Kong, Morocco, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, the UK , the US, Venezula and France. Banco Popular is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.