BNP Paribas Cardif : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "BNP Paribas Cardif : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BNP Paribas Cardif"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BNP Paribas Cardif" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BNP Paribas Cardif
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BNP Paribas Cardif (BNP Cardif), a subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, is a multi-line insurance company. The company offers a range of savings and protection products and services to individuals and corporate customers. It offers insurance products for creditor protection, creditor, mortgage, consumer loans, auto loans, accident protection, long term care, health travel, personal possession protection, property and casualty, and payment instruments protection. It also offers, guaranteed automobile protection plans, extended warranty plans, budget income protection plans, account protection plans, and shopping basket and bill protection plans. BNP Cardif distributes its products and services through a network of partners such as credit institutions, banks and financial institutions, brokers, and retailers. The company operates in Asia, Europe, and Latin America. BNP Cardif is headquartered in Nanterre, France.
BNP Cardif registered gross written premiums of EUR20,807.7 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 6% over FY2015.
- 1 BNP Paribas Cardif - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BNP Paribas Cardif - Company Overview
- 1.2 BNP Paribas Cardif - Business Description
- 1.3 BNP Paribas Cardif - Major Products and Services
- 2 BNP Paribas Cardif - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 BNP Paribas Cardif - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 BNP Paribas Cardif - Recent Developments
- 4 BNP Paribas Cardif - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 BNP Paribas Cardif - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 BNP Paribas Cardif - Strengths
- 4.3 BNP Paribas Cardif - Weaknesses
- 4.4 BNP Paribas Cardif - Opportunities
- 4.5 BNP Paribas Cardif - Threats
- 5 BNP Paribas Cardif - Company Statement
- 6 BNP Paribas Cardif - History
- 7 BNP Paribas Cardif - Key Employees
- 8 BNP Paribas Cardif - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 BNP Paribas Cardif - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 BNP Paribas Cardif - Head Office
- 9.2 BNP Paribas Cardif - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BNP Paribas Cardif - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BNP Paribas Cardif - History
- Table 3: BNP Paribas Cardif - Key Employees
- Table 4: BNP Paribas Cardif - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: BNP Paribas Cardif - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: BNP Paribas Cardif - Locations