Timetric's "Ausenco Ltd (AAX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ausenco Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ausenco Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ausenco Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ausenco Limited (Ausenco) is a provider of engineering consulting services. The company also offers project delivery, maintenance, and asset operations, management and optimization solutions. Its portfolio of services include process plant, mining consulting, environment and sustainability, pipelines, transportation and logistics, upstream consulting, midstream consulting, downstream consulting, port authority services, feasibility studies, arctic engineering and others. The company caters its services to minerals and metals, oil and gas and industrial sectors. It has presence in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Fiji, Malayasia, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, the US and Vanuatu. Ausenco Limited is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Ausenco Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ausenco Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ausenco Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Ausenco Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ausenco Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Ausenco Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Ausenco Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Ausenco Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Ausenco Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Ausenco Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 Ausenco Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Ausenco Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 Ausenco Ltd - Threats
- 5 Ausenco Ltd - Company Statement
- 6 Ausenco Ltd - History
- 7 Ausenco Ltd - Key Employees
- 8 Ausenco Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Ausenco Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Ausenco Ltd - Head Office
- 9.2 Ausenco Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ausenco Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ausenco Ltd - History
- Table 3: Ausenco Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ausenco Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Ausenco Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Ausenco Ltd - Locations