Aubert & Duval : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Aubert & Duval : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aubert & Duval"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aubert & Duval" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aubert & Duval"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aubert & Duval (A&D) is a provider of metallurgical solutions. The company is primarily involved in the design, development and manufacturing of steel, super alloy, titanium and aluminum alloys products and parts. A&D also carries out developing, melting and hot processing of its products. In addition, it offers rolled long products, flat products, semi-finished forgings and ingots, closed-die forgings, open-die forgings and HIP parts. A&D caters its products and services to the aerospace, motorsport, industrial tool steels, oil and gas, defense, turbine, nuclear, naval and marine, and medical industries. The company distributes its products in the Americas, Asia and Europe. A&D is a division of Eramet Group’s alloys division, and is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Aubert & Duval - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aubert & Duval - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aubert & Duval - Business Description
- 1.3 Aubert & Duval - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aubert & Duval - Recent Developments
- 3 Aubert & Duval - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Aubert & Duval - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Aubert & Duval - Strengths
- 3.3 Aubert & Duval - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Aubert & Duval - Opportunities
- 3.5 Aubert & Duval - Threats
- 4 Aubert & Duval - History
- 5 Aubert & Duval - Key Employees
- 6 Aubert & Duval - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Aubert & Duval - Head Office
- 6.2 Aubert & Duval - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aubert & Duval - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aubert & Duval - History
- Table 3: Aubert & Duval - Key Employees
- Table 4: Aubert & Duval - Locations
- List of Figures