Ariana Resources plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ariana Resources plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ariana Resources plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ariana Resources plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ariana Resources plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ariana Resources Plc (Ariana) is engaged in the exploration and development of gold and other minerals properties in Turkey. Its production project include Red Rabbit gold project located in western Turkey; development project include Salinbas project located in north-eastern Turkey and; exploration project include Irivindi project located in the Ivrindi District of Balikesir Province in western Turkey. The company also has investments in Royal Road Minerals and Asgard Metals. The company has its operations in the UK, Australia, the British Virgin Islands and Turkey. Ariana is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Ariana Resources Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ariana Resources Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ariana Resources Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ariana Resources Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ariana Resources Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ariana Resources Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ariana Resources Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Ariana Resources Plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Ariana Resources Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Ariana Resources Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Ariana Resources Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Ariana Resources Plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Ariana Resources Plc - Key Events
- 6 Ariana Resources Plc - Key Employees
- 7 Ariana Resources Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Ariana Resources Plc - Head Office
- 7.2 Ariana Resources Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ariana Resources Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ariana Resources Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ariana Resources Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ariana Resources Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ariana Resources Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Ariana Resources Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Ariana Resources Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ariana Resources Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Ariana Resources Plc - Solvency