Anadolubank A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Anadolubank A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Anadolubank A.S."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Anadolubank A.S." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Anadolubank A.S.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Anadolubank A.S. (Anadolubank) a subsidiary of Habas Sinai ve Tibbi Gazlar Istihsal Endustrisi A.S, is a provider of banking and other financial products and services. The bank provides a range of retail banking, corporate banking, and commercial banking, investment banking, treasury products and services. Its product portfolio includes deposit accounts, car loans, housing loans and personal loans, credit cards and debit cards. It also offers life and non-life insurance, cash credits, discounting credits, foreign exchange credits, non-cash loans, foreign exchange loans and risk management products. Various services offered by the bank includes bills payment, issuance and blocking of cheque book, cash management for corporate, investment banking services, treasury services, sales and purchase of foreign exchange, and corporate solutions such as direct debiting, computerized cheque issuance, e-cheque and collection of cheques and collection of insurance premium of both life and non-life insurance. The bank operates through a network of branch offices in Turkey. Anadolubank is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1 Anadolubank A.S. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Anadolubank A.S. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Anadolubank A.S. - Business Description
- 1.3 Anadolubank A.S. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Anadolubank A.S. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Anadolubank A.S. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Anadolubank A.S. - Strengths
- 2.3 Anadolubank A.S. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Anadolubank A.S. - Opportunities
- 2.5 Anadolubank A.S. - Threats
- 3 Anadolubank A.S. - History
- 4 Anadolubank A.S. - Key Employees
- 5 Anadolubank A.S. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Anadolubank A.S. - Head Office
- 5.2 Anadolubank A.S. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Anadolubank A.S. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Anadolubank A.S. - History
- Table 3: Anadolubank A.S. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Anadolubank A.S. - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Anadolubank A.S. - Locations