Alpha Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Alpha Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alpha Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alpha Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alpha Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alpha Group is a provider of insurance solutions. The group, through its subsidiaries, offers direct insurance capacity and fronting solutions across several countries in Europe. It portfolio of products and services includes such as motor insurance, marine insurance, liability insurance, credit insurance, construction risks, legal expenses insurance, pets insurance, aviation insurance, fire insurance, accident and health insurance, yacht and pleasure craft insurance, and group life insurance. Alpha Group's clientele comprises agents, brokers, large corporations, associations and affinity groups. The group operates through a network of branches. It has a presence in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Finland, Poland and the UK. Alpha Group is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Alpha Group reported gross premium of DKK1,728.9 million during the fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), representing a decline of 12.7% over FY2014. Its net premium income was DKK775.0 million in FY2015, a decrease of 27.3% over FY2014.