Alpha Bank A.E. (ALPHA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Alpha Bank A.E. (ALPHA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alpha Bank A.E."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alpha Bank A.E." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alpha Bank A.E."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alpha Bank A.E. (ABG) offers a wide range of corporate and retail banking, financial services, investment banking and brokerage services, real estate management, and hotel services. Its corporate and retail banking offerings include credit cards, prepaid cards, cash cards, term deposits, deposit accounts, investment products, online banking, mobile banking, payroll management, housing loans, consumer loans, and bancassurance products. Under financial services, it provides leasing and factoring services, and treasury services. The investment banking and brokerage services comprise derivatives, mutual funds, government securities, and brokerage services. Its real estate management portfolio includes consultancy services concerning property development, valuation, and utilization and management. In addition, the group offers hotel services. The group operates through a network of branches and ATMs. It has a presence in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania and the UK. ABG is headquartered at Athens, Greece.