Allianz Insurance plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Allianz Insurance plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Allianz Insurance plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Allianz Insurance plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Allianz Insurance plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Allianz Insurance plc (Allianz Insurance), a subsidiary of Allianz Holdings plc, is an insurance company which offers personal and business insurance product and services. The company’s personal insurance products include car insurance, home insurance, pet insurance, equine insurance, musical insurance, and legal protection insurance. Its business insurance products comprise office insurance, property owner insurance, contractor insurance, fleet insurance, flat owner insurance, retailer insurance, motor trade insurance, cargo insurance and commercial vehicle insurance. Allianz Insurance also provides engineering insurance, and claims and inspection services. The company markets its products through a network of brokers and agents located across the UK. It operates through its offices located in Guildford, Newcastle upon Tyne, Chelmsford, Glasgow, Lancaster, Leeds, Maidstone, Milton Keynes, Kingsway and Almondsbury, the UK. Allianz Insurance is headquartered in Guildford, the UK.
During FY2016, the company reported gross earned premium of GBP2,112.4 million, representing a decline of 1.2% in FY2016. Its net insurance revenue was GBP1,193.7 million in FY2016, a decline of 26% in FY2016.