Alliance Insurance PSC (Alliance Insurance PSC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Alliance Insurance PSC (Alliance Insurance PSC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alliance Insurance PSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alliance Insurance PSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alliance Insurance PSC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alliance Insurance PSC (AIPSC) is a provider of insurance products and services. The company offers a range of general and life insurance products and services for individuals and corporations. It offers insurance products for fire, motor, marine cargo, marine hull, aviation, engineering, jewellers, professional indemnity, general liability, directors’ and officers’ liability, home, money, terrorism, electronic equipment, and bankers blanket bond. It also offers individual life insurance, group life insurance, group medical insurance, personal accident insurance, shopkeepers comprehensive insurance, comprehensive office insurance, commercial crime insurance, and health insurance. The company owns and operates a network of branch offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Deira, and Bur Dubai. AIPSC is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
The company reported gross premiums of AED301.7 million for the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decline of 1.5% over FY2015. Its net premiums was AED135.3 million in FY2016, an increase of 1.6% over FY2015.